Reiki Masters Phyllis Lei Furumoto, Jeanine Sande and Nina Jin Appear in new Tao – Living in Balance Videos
Reiki, which is a Japanese term that means Universal Life Energy, is a hands-on healing technique that can be used for self-healing and to help others. It is believed that Universal Life Energy, much like Chi or Prana, exists in everyone and everything. Many doctors, including the famous Dr. Oz, agree that Reiki may be helpful for heart conditions and stress related symptoms.
In the new Tao – Living in Balance videos, Phyllis Lei Furumoto, Reiki Master and Lineage Bearer of Usui Shiki Ryoho, says that her grandmother, Mrs. Hawayo Takata described Reiki as “God Power”. Reiki Master Jeanine Sande explains how Reiki is gentle and loving, and Reiki Master Nina Jin demonstrates many Reiki hand positions.
Reiki Master Nina Jin gives a Reiki treatment.
Reiki is a special kind of life force that can only be channeled by someone who has been attuned to it. Traditionally, there are three Reiki symbols given to the student by the Reiki Master during a class which includes a Reiki Attunement. The symbols are like a key which connect the user to this special Universal Life Force. Edmund Jin, Tao – Living in Balance Executive Producer, states, “Reiki is a very popular technique that most anyone can learn, and classes are available in many areas around the world.”
Tao – Living in Balance is a new video/TV series which explores ancient healing traditions and energy medicine and includes interviews and suggestions that inspire and empower viewers to reach a higher state of wellness - to live a more balanced, healthy life.
Scheduled Featured Experts include:
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Andrew Weil, M.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, John Gray, Ph.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Marci Shimoff
- Internationally Recognized Authority on Heart Coherence, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- Best-selling Author and Ayurvedic Physician, Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D.
- Energy Medicine Pioneer and Author, Donna Eden
- World Religions Professor and Author, Ismana Carney, Ph.D.
- Internationally Known Sound Healer and Teacher, Diáne Mandel
- Leading Pioneer in Flower Essences for Animals, Sharon Callahan
- Internationally Recognized Leader in Energy Psychology, David Feinstein
- Reiki Master and Lineage Bearer of Usui Shiki Ryoho, Phyllis Lei Furumoto
- Reiki Master and Intuitive Energy Teacher, Jeanine Sande, MBA
Links to videos: