Edmund Jin Meets Dr. Andrew Weil In His Organic Garden
Tao – Living in Balance is a new video/TV series which explores ancient healing traditions and energy medicine and includes interviews and suggestions that inspire and empower viewers to reach a higher state of wellness - to live a more balanced, healthy life.
Dr. Andrew Weil is one of the featured experts in the program. Recently Edmund Jin met with Dr. Weil in Weil’s wonderful, organic garden at the Hacienda del Sol Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Jin remarks, “I was thrilled to meet Dr. Weil and pick some incredible vegetables from his organic garden. We picked a huge cauliflower, bright green broccoli, cabbage, chard and other fresh, organic vegetables.”
Dr. Weil shared his knowledge about the nutritional benefits of organic foods in his recent interview for the program.
Weil and Jin also found they shared a love for hunting medicinal mushrooms. Jin continued, “Our interviewer for the show, Tom North, introduced me to wild mushrooms years ago. I was excited to learn that Dr. Weil is also a wild mushroom hunter! I feel a strong connection to nature and I love being in the forests harvesting this wonderful gift from the earth!”
Scheduled Featured Experts include:
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Andrew Weil, M.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, John Gray, Ph.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Marci Shimoff
- Internationally Recognized Authority on Heart Coherence, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- Best-selling Author and Ayurvedic Physician, Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D.
- Energy Medicine Pioneer and Author, Donna Eden
- Internationally Recognized Leader in Energy Psychology, David Feinstein
- Reiki Master and Lineage Bearer of Usui Shiki Ryoho, Phyllis Lei Furumoto
- Reiki Master and Intuitive Energy Teacher, Jeanine Sande
The new series is scheduled for release in 2016.