Tao – Living In Balance Features Interviews With Experts
Tao – Living in Balance is a new video/TV series which explores ancient healing traditions and energy medicine and includes interviews and suggestions that inspire and empower viewers to reach a higher state of wellness - to live a more balanced, healthy life.
Executive Producer and global explorer, Edmund Jin, takes viewers on a journey of discovery into the world of energy medicine and its power to balance mind, body and spirit. Jin explains, “Years ago, when I learned I had a life-threatening illness, I realized I had to change my life from one of overwork and stress, to a life of peace, balance and healing. Since then, I’ve been on the most important journey of my life – a journey back to health.”
Every episode is a narrative of healing, hope, and transcendent connection with nature told descriptively and with great reverence and love by some of the most important healers of our time.
“My quest for healing knowledge continues,” Jin continues. “As we learn together, my hope is that viewers will be inspired and empowered to reach a higher state of wellness - to enjoy a more balanced, healthy life.”
Scheduled Featured Experts include:
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Andrew Weil, M.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, John Gray, Ph.D.
- New York Times Best-selling Author, Marci Shimoff
- Internationally Recognized Authority on Heart Coherence, Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.
- Best-selling Author and Ayurvedic Physician, Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D.
- Energy Medicine Pioneer and Author, Donna Eden
- Internationally Recognized Leader in Energy Psychology, David Feinstein
- Reiki Master and Lineage Bearer of Usui Shiki Ryoho, Phyllis Lei Furumoto
- Reiki Master and Intuitive Energy Teacher, Jeanine Sande
The new series is scheduled for release in 2016.